The Crown Chakra is the home of consciousness, knowledge, spirituality, and fulfillment. A balanced crown chakra will assist you have a deep connection with Divine and experience serenity and joy.
Table of Content
- What is the Crown Chakra?
- Crown Chakra Imbalance
- Crown Chakra Healing: How To Open And Unblock Your Crown Chakra
What is the Crown Chakra?
Crown Chakra or Sahasrara Chakra, is the 7th Chakra in the 7 main Chakras system, located at the top of the head, the color is violet or white, and the element is thought. It is responsible for the transcendence of your limitations, awareness, deep understanding, joy, gratitude, union with higher self and divine, enables you to move beyond materialistic needs and to connect with the universe as a whole. It is responsible for consciousness, knowledge, spirituality, and fulfillment.
Physically, it governs the central nervous system, pineal gland, pituitary gland, and skin. The pineal gland produces melatonin to affect the other glands in the endocrine system.
If your crown Chakra is balanced:
- you will experience serenity, joy
- you feel grateful and alive
- a deep connection to the divine
- have a healthy brain and body
|Crown Chakra Information||Crown Chakra details|
|Meaning of Crown Chakra||Sahasrara= (Thousand-Petalled Lotus, the door to God)|
|Crown Chakra Location||Top of the head|
|Crown Chakra Color||Violet or White|
|Crown chakra symbol||thousand-petalled lotus|
Crown Chakra Imbalance
Overactive Crown Chakra
- disconnecting from your spirituality
- self-destructive tendencies
- addicted to spiritually
- needing to be popular
- lack of empathy
Underactive Crown Chakra
- confusion about what you want to do
- lack of inspiration
- desire to oversleep
- mental illness
- excess in lower chakra
- excessively attachment to the physical world, possessions, and relationships
- leading to a disconnect from spirit
Common physical signs of crown chakra imbalance involve the brain. Amongst other symptoms, the most occurring ones are:
- sustained migraines,
- neurological disorders,
- nerve pain
- chronic fatigue,
- hair loss and
- hormonal imbalances
- skin disorders
Crown Chakra Healing: How To Open And Unblock Your Crown Chakra
There are several techniques to work on balancing and opening crown chakra varying from food, crystals/gemstones, meditation, yoga poses, and chanting.
Crown Chakra Healing Food
The colors associated with the crown chakra area white and violet, eating those food color will help you enhance your crown chakra.
- White foods such as mushrooms, coconut, garlic, onion
- Violet fruits and vegetables such as passionfruit, eggplant, red grapes
- Drink tea like ginger and peppermint can assist to heal your crown chakra
Crown Chakra Healing Crystals/Stones
This master healer is an excellent healing stone for the crown chakra.
- increase and deepens the love and wisdom from the universe
- connecting you to your higher self
- against negative energy
This is a strong protective crystal can accelerate your spiritual growth, and help to activate the crown chakra
- clear confusion
- bring serenity
- to dispel negative thoughts and negative energy
This precious stone is the most powerful crystal to heal your crown chakra
- clarity of mind and aids enlightenment
- promote spiritual evolution
- brings clarity to brain, treats dizziness and memory issues
This “Goddess of Moon” stone is a wonderful healing crystal as it can stimulate the pineal gland and balance hormones in your body
- allow energy flow freely
- maintain mental clarity
- boost spiritual insight
- enhance intuition
Crown Chakra Healing Essential Oils
The rich, sweet, woody scent of frankincense is popular in spiritual practice
- increase your awareness of spiritual
- help to center yourself and quiet your thoughts
- brings a sense of calm and inner peace
The exotic, woody scent of sandalwood can soothe your crown chakra
- induces a calm and quiet mind
- harmonize you with inner peace, compassion, and love
- relieve nervous tension, stress, and anxiety
The mild, rosy, floral scent will boost your connection with Universal
- increase your connection with the Divine
- maximize your intuitive skills
- improve mental clarity
- relieve the symptoms of depression and mental illness stemming from mood swing
Crown Chakra Healing Chant/Mantra/Sound
The seed mantra of the crown chakra is “OM”. The sound when chanted echoes and reaches directly to the center of the crown chakra and activates it right away. You can simply sit in a quiet place, visualize the color violet or white in the region of the seventh chakra, and chant “OM MMMM” a few times.
Crown Chakra Healing Yoga Pose
Yoga poses will bring energy to your crown chakra area, stimulate the nervous system, clear blockages in the seventh chakra . Poses such as supported headstand pose, tree pose, corpse pose, half lotus pose will help to heal the imbalance of your Sahasrara chakra.
- Supported Headstand – Salamba Sirsasana. This is an ideal posture for activating the energy of the crown chakra.
- the crown of the head is on the floor, bring the blood to the head and give rest to the body
- create balance and awareness for the seventh chakra area
- Tree Pose – Vrksasana. This pose helps balance and bring energy to the crown chakra
- improve concentration
- treat headache, sciatica, insomnia
- improves the sense of balance
- Corpse Pose – Savasana. This posture looks incredibly simple but it is a challenging pose
- help to calm and balanced the crown chakra
- releasing stress
- Let go the desires, expectations, and judgments
- Half Lotus Pose – Ardha Padmasana. This pose is great practice for beginner
- calm the mind, balancing the body
- improve concentration
- maintain healthy function of the nervous system
Crown Chakra Healing Affirmation
- I honor the divine within me
- I listen to the wisdom of the universe
- I am open to divine wisdom
- I am at peace
Crown Chakra is the transcendence of your limitations, awareness, deep understanding, joy, gratitude, union with higher self and divine, keeping the Crown Chakra balance, you will move beyond materialistic needs and to connect with the universe as a whole.
Interested in more other Chakra beside Crown Chakra? Go to Root Chakra, Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chaka, Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, and Third Eye Chakra for more information!
1 thought on “Crown Chakra: Everything You Need to Know About Your 7th Chakra”
Thank you for all this information you have prepared. I did a chakra test and found out my root chakra was blocked
and my sacral chakra was weak. This information has helped understand why I have pain in my lower back and my
ankle, and problems with my bladder. Thank you again so much.